Join the Tomorrow’s Generation 100 Club –
with cash prizes to be won every month!
The Tomorrow’s Generation 100 club is open to all friends and family to join.
It costs just £10 per number per month, and each number is entered in to our monthly draw, with first, second and third place all receiving great cash prizes.
You can join the 100 Club by paying by cash, cheque or by monthly standing order.
The money raised will be used to help purchase new equipment as well as supporting the general running costs of the Tomorrow’s Generation Learning Centre in Lisvane.
Example Winnings: If there are 100 entrants at £10 per number,
each month 1st place would win £180, 2nd place £75 and 3rd place £45
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION / STANDING ORDER FORM HERE (Opens in a new page/tab)
1. Numbers will be issued on a first come, first served basis and will only be available from the Tomorrow’s Generation 100 Club Committee.
2. Each number is deemed to have been reserved for one year commencing from June 2015, purchased at £10 per month.
3. The fee for the number can be paid monthly, quarterly, or annually by Standing Order, or annually by cheque or cash. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Tomorrow’s Generation’.
4. For each number to qualify for a Monthly Draw, the entrant must have paid-up their fee for the number by the 20th of the month in which the draw is to take place.
5. Each number purchased will be entered into the Monthly Draw for three prizes.
6. There are no restrictions to the quantity of numbers purchased by the applicants, but applicants must be 16 years or over to participate.
7. The Monthly Draw will be undertaken using a scheduled online random number generator service to generate three numbers at a fixed time on the 28th of each month.
8. Entrants will be able to view the results ‘live’ if they so wish via the online link on the Tomorrow’s Generation website.
9. The winners of the prizes will be notified by telephone and email (if applicable) as soon as practicable after the draw.
10. The results of the Monthly Draw will be published on the Tomorrow’s Generation website shortly after each draw.
11. The total amount collected for each Monthly Draw will be split 30% to the Monthly Prize Fund and 70% to Tomorrow’s Generation funds.
12. The Monthly Prize Fund will be split into three prizes, one of 60% (first), one of 25% (second) and one of 15% (third).
13. Initial draws will still be made regardless of 100 entrants, with winnings still being proportionally split the same.
14. Should the 100 Club be disbanded, subscriptions will be returned to members based upon the number of draws that the member has paid for, but not been entered into, for that year. The refund will equal the annual subscription paid, minus the figure for each draw that has taken place in that year.
15. These rules may be amended as agreed by the 100 Club Committee. Revised rules shall not take effect until 1 month after publication of any rule change via the Tomorrow’s Generation website.
16. 100 Club Committee members are Joseph Bonney, Sue Chivers & Sean Jenks. Any queries should be addressed to one of the above or to email@example.com
Rules dated May 2015