Lexion is a computer-based system for training people with language and learning related disorders, including dyslexia. It includes assessment of a range of skills linked to language including phonological awareness, word recognition and spelling and automatically creates a set of tailor-made exercises for developing those skills.
Exercises can then be worked on remotely and results transferred back to the assessor to monitor progress.
The assessments cover the following areas:
• Phonological awareness 6-16 years
• Spoonerisms 10-16 years
• Arrange sounded words 6-16 years
• Find picture for sounded word 6-9 years
• Arrange sounded letters 7-9 years
• Arrange letters 7-9 years
• Arrange syllables 10-16 years
• Reading 7-16 years
• Reading comprehension 8-16 years
• Spelling 7-16 years
• Remember picture/number/pattern sequence 6-16 years
Tomorrow’s Generation acts as a reseller for Lexion and can also provide training in its use.
For more information please contact: email@example.com